These pictures were the result of Acu-ADHD after 5 months of using AcuDetox and magnetic pellets for treatment, and with out any medication.
- “DB was place on Ritalin 30 mg/day at age 4. He was an angry child, destroying anything in his way, with an attention span of less that 5 seconds. On daytime medication, DB sat unproductively most of the day. In the evenings he was restless, tearful and hyperactive. By age 14, DB was taking Dexedrine, Lithium and Catapres as well as Ritalin. His blood pressure was 150/90. He remained either somnolent or hyperactive, unable to have a productive life on any dose of medication. His parents had tried numerous additional remedies to no avail. At age 14 (in 1996) DB responded immediately to his first ear acupuncture treatment. Sympathetic, shenmen and lung were used. His sleep and activity patterns normalized within a week. His blood pressure and symptoms of depression subsided within weeks. Soon DB was using acupressure seeds and beads on a regular basis. His school performance improved steadily even as the Dexedrine was being discontinued. Presently (in 1998) DB is taking driver education, rides horses, has a part-time job, mentors kindergarten children, and is able to study for hours at a time. He is a charming, relaxed young adult who is quite aware of his educational deficits and is seeking to improve himself on a daily basis. DB is able to tell his mother when he needs to have follow-up acupressure bead treatment. This now occurs only on a monthly basis.”
- “GH is a 5-year-old boy living in a therapeutic residence because of his mother’s clinical status. GH would stomp frequently and required seven ‘time-outs’ per day for social management. After 1 week of acupressure bead placement, GH could sit calmly and no longer required ‘time-outs’ for social control. His teacher says he completes his homework and ‘now he learns so fast’. The beads ‘make me happy’ GH says.”
- “DK was abandoned at the age of 2 and entered foster care. He was developmentally delayed and placed on Ritalin and Ativan. At age 12 (1998) DK was living with his aunt and doing poorly even in special education classes. After the acupressure beads were applied in May, 1998 DK was able to focus in school and his bouts of anger decreased. Soon DK began to talk about his mother in a hopeful manner. He visited her each weekend over the summer and now will be able to live with her in a constructive manner. DK no longer takes medication and is able to ask for acupressure beads whenever he feels it is necessary.”
These results of Acu-ADHD are taken from a report by colleagues of Lincoln Hospital, Bronx, NY. (See source.)
- Western medicine says ADD/ADHD is the result of dysfunctional or unstable brain chemistry.
- Eastern medicine says ADD/ADHD is due to a dysfunctional body. Meaning some of the body organs are functioning mproperly due to an imbalanced brain ability/function and chemistry.
Modern conventional therapies don’t have the means to detect the imbalances in the organs. The are however able to measure the organ function polarity through the use of an electro meter/pointer/stimulator.
Various factors can bring about impairment in focusing, logic, and emotions . These include:
- Loss of interest due to lack of direction, purpose, or vision
- Loss of interest in life due to stress at home
- Poor management of behavioral boundaries by the parents
- Belief that failure will is inevitable in every endeavor undertaken
- Belief that there’s no point in living
- Lack of love or attention at home
- Poor self-esteem
- Poor diet
- Bad role models
- Distrust or lack of belief in the educational system, the feeling of being just a number
- Inability to fit into the group
- Undetected damage in the brain
- Asperger’s autism (not diagnosed or misdiagnosed)
- Poor hearing or eyesight
- Low IQ
Addressing all these aforementioned factors can be very inconvenient and time consuming and this inconvenience is perhaps the most likely reason why parents resort to having their child on medication to address their unacceptable behavior. Each case of ADD/ADHD must be properly studied.